Spaghetti Time! Spaghetti Time!

Hey, I thought Papyrus doesn't eat spagetthi! He made them because other love it!
Don't stuff your troat Pap! You will shock! I can't stop his right hand!

Good animation work!

Undertale- Panty & Stocking Parody Undertale- Panty & Stocking Parody

I laughed so hard when watching it!
And hey! Papyrus doesn't have a butt! Eyeslash Sans, Many faces Papyrus and colorful background!

Great animation! I enjoy it!

DO YOU WANT TO DRINK MILK ?!? [Undertale Animation] DO YOU WANT TO DRINK MILK ?!? [Undertale Animation]

Not a big deal for Sans to be asked to drink milk, even if Bone need Calcium!

Well animated! Good job!

Horrortale Teaser Horrortale Teaser

I found it while watching videos. I pretty much know everything.
Man, If I can, I would traduce this into French.

Now playing it, I love the overall game, so spooky and horrific.
And Papyrus is preparing a CreepyPasta.

Despise to be a teaser game, the shortness of the game really fit the atmosphere. It is like we are enclosed in one piece (claustration), trapped with insane and bloody monster trapped with a psychological problem. Especially when we have skeletons.

By the way, the protagonist isn't Frisk. Her name is Aliza and she bears ressemblance to him. They are not related in a biological level but in a soul level.
Poor girl, she look so pale and sickly in a snowy area, because, Ice is a Dead State. I am Dead serious.
And her soul is perseverance, thought to be "Fright", due of the environnement she is in.
In my Head, Fright doesn't include fight, it involve decision as a part of non-violence and poissble outcome. Unlike we can see, Fright isn't about being weak. It is how brave we are scared and fight the ennemy. Hard to says, though.

I also notice that the Apple was the creator of the game. Hey!

Nice point and click game! Even he didn't continue, I says good luck for your game making! I will check the comic!
(And my favourite is Horror!Sans in the game)

Jewel King Jewel King

Aaw! This Candy-crush Like game is so nice looking!
This game is so easy, thank to the golden nugget, I can get higher gems score along with combo. Like I can get more than 400 gems.
I found a Glitch, it's when a gem get superposed if we do multiple action and it is hard to make a match at this place.

I hate level that we have to pop bubbles to finish the level. Glad the Pick Axe make the task easier.

It is just a shame that most of the game genre is Candycrush like game, all it is the same gameplay but with different graphism... It's getting repetitive in gaming field...

But hey, it is a nice game.

Guitar Hero Beta Test Guitar Hero Beta Test

What a shame, I wanted to play a guitar hero-like game on newground... I have expected a better game. You could do better on this one.
Showing the arrow on the board instead to memorize it.

Once the control work and the game is playable, better start on graphic to make the game a better look.
The goal of the game is that it need to be workable, playable and entertaining.

Good luck on improving this game.

-Escape- -Escape-

My favourite song from A Koopa Revenge 2!

AWESOME DUDE!

Desert Tune Desert Tune

First time heard it, it is like a Sega Genesis music! So much nostalgia.
Especially the bass!

GREAT JOB AND GREAT WORK FOR THE KOOPA REVENGE 2 GAME!

Road Rash Road Rash

What an awesome bring back of my favourite childhood game!
What a badass conversion of the Hawaii Music!

The Base is awesome!EXCELLENT MUSIC RIGHT THERE!

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Thanks for the review. Can't believe I made this nearly 10 years ago! Not quite the same as the original but I did my best.

Nikki fan art Nikki fan art

She is my favourite HuniePop charactere too!We have the same interest!We are gamers!

Love the drawing!Interesting way to color and shading.

Rock N Roll Racing Rock N Roll Racing

Wow,this is an awesome remake knock out!

Super job there!

Motheon Motheon

Cool work on this eeveelution!
(Also,the link look broken)