Galactic Kids Next Door Fan Animation Galactic Kids Next Door Fan Animation

I am really impressed by the animation! It is a shame that it is too late to reboot this awesome serie, you will be a great animator.
Too bad that Cartoon Network doesn't let the show in... CN need G:KND!

Mind to do the first part of the trailer? I would be glad to see it!

KEEP IT THE AWESOME ANIMATION WORKS!
KND RULES!

Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

My favoruite show into a flash animation, with original flavor! I LOVE IT!
Ed Edd Eddy ROCKS!

Spaghetti Time! Spaghetti Time!

Hey, I thought Papyrus doesn't eat spagetthi! He made them because other love it!
Don't stuff your troat Pap! You will shock! I can't stop his right hand!

Good animation work!

Guitar Hero Guitar Hero

FINALLY! I finish the game! Boy, I have wanted to finish it until I read the comments.

It is a shame that I wanted a ''Guitar Hero" game but I got this. But I have all of the trophy.
We just need to push backward the safe while holding Z.

Nice short game. You wanted to make the game longer at the end, right?
Anyway, nice work.

Horrortale Teaser Horrortale Teaser

I found it while watching videos. I pretty much know everything.
Man, If I can, I would traduce this into French.

Now playing it, I love the overall game, so spooky and horrific.
And Papyrus is preparing a CreepyPasta.

Despise to be a teaser game, the shortness of the game really fit the atmosphere. It is like we are enclosed in one piece (claustration), trapped with insane and bloody monster trapped with a psychological problem. Especially when we have skeletons.

By the way, the protagonist isn't Frisk. Her name is Aliza and she bears ressemblance to him. They are not related in a biological level but in a soul level.
Poor girl, she look so pale and sickly in a snowy area, because, Ice is a Dead State. I am Dead serious.
And her soul is perseverance, thought to be "Fright", due of the environnement she is in.
In my Head, Fright doesn't include fight, it involve decision as a part of non-violence and poissble outcome. Unlike we can see, Fright isn't about being weak. It is how brave we are scared and fight the ennemy. Hard to says, though.

I also notice that the Apple was the creator of the game. Hey!

Nice point and click game! Even he didn't continue, I says good luck for your game making! I will check the comic!
(And my favourite is Horror!Sans in the game)

Jewel King Jewel King

Aaw! This Candy-crush Like game is so nice looking!
This game is so easy, thank to the golden nugget, I can get higher gems score along with combo. Like I can get more than 400 gems.
I found a Glitch, it's when a gem get superposed if we do multiple action and it is hard to make a match at this place.

I hate level that we have to pop bubbles to finish the level. Glad the Pick Axe make the task easier.

It is just a shame that most of the game genre is Candycrush like game, all it is the same gameplay but with different graphism... It's getting repetitive in gaming field...

But hey, it is a nice game.

-Escape- -Escape-

My favourite song from A Koopa Revenge 2!

AWESOME DUDE!

Desert Tune Desert Tune

First time heard it, it is like a Sega Genesis music! So much nostalgia.
Especially the bass!

GREAT JOB AND GREAT WORK FOR THE KOOPA REVENGE 2 GAME!

Road Rash Road Rash

What an awesome bring back of my favourite childhood game!
What a badass conversion of the Hawaii Music!

The Base is awesome!EXCELLENT MUSIC RIGHT THERE!

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Thanks for the review. Can't believe I made this nearly 10 years ago! Not quite the same as the original but I did my best.

Nikki fan art Nikki fan art

She is my favourite HuniePop charactere too!We have the same interest!We are gamers!

Love the drawing!Interesting way to color and shading.

Rock N Roll Racing Rock N Roll Racing

Wow,this is an awesome remake knock out!

Super job there!

Motheon Motheon

Cool work on this eeveelution!
(Also,the link look broken)